- PERSONAL INJURY
- CIVIL RIGHTS
- EMPLOYMENT DISCRIMINATION
- POLICE & GOVERNMENTAL MISCONDUCT
- MEDICAL MALPRACTICE
- CONSTRUCTION ACCIDENTS
- WORKPLACE INJURIES
- CAR ACCIDENTS
- PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS
- NO FAULT
- IMPROPER SCHOOL SUPERVISION
- MUNICIPAL LIABILITY
- TRAIN, SUBWAY AND BUS ACCIDENTS
- FIGHTING AGAINST INSURANCE COMPANIES
- Construction accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Car collisions
- Slip, trip and falls (premises liability)
- Improper school supervision causing accident, injury or assault
- Negligent security causing assault or injury
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Accidents in apartments or houses
- Nursing home and rehabilitation home negligence, abuse or injury
- Municipal liability (incidents involving the City or the State)
- Train, subway and bus accidents
- Truck collisions
- Elevator, escalator and lift accidents
After an accident or injury, it’s essential to quickly contact an experienced trial lawyer who can gather key evidence, start an immediate investigation, provide advice and communicate with insurance companies and medical providers to protect your rights.
The compensation awarded in a personal injury case will depend on numerous factors, including whether the victim contributed to the accident, the extent and severity of any physical injuries and the individual characteristics of the victim or the defendant. Only an experienced personal injury attorney can review the unique facts and circumstances of your case and offer advice about the best way to proceed to obtain the compensation you deserve.
Many clients are surprised to learn they actually have a personal injury case. The first step is to seek advice from a lawyer who understands what it takes to successfully bring a personal injury claim and who understands what you and your family may be going through.
A successful personal injury case requires investigation, documentation, interviews, consultation with experts and intimate knowledge of the injuries and losses involved. In a personal injury case, there is no substitute for experience. Steve Williamson is a seasoned litigator and trial lawyer with the experience and expertise to fight any adversary so that his clients are fully compensated for all their losses – either in the courtroom or at the negotiating table.